Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Suffering

Chester Bennington from Linkin Park has been working on his own album with his new band Dead By Sunrise. The album will be out on 13th October and there have already been a few singles released from it.

One of those is brilliant My Suffering. Sounds really good to me at least - very much the kind of music that one might expect to hear from Chester. ;) Based on the few songs that I have heard, besides My Suffering, I'd say that Dead By Sunrise has slightly more rock-ish songs compared to those of Linkin Park... I guess that it is appropriate to compare those two in this case. :) But you make your own judgments. Here is a link for you to download the song My Suffering for f-r-e-e! :)

More info on Dead By Sunrise and also some other sons from their debut album you can find from their MySpace site:

http://www.myspace.com/deadbysunrise

It is also worth checking Linkin Park's Homepage for updates on both of these great bands! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment