Sunday, September 13, 2009

Glorious Excess (Dies)

Here is something for the people living in Los Angeles or near-by! Mike Shinoda's art show Glorious Excess (Dies) is open in Japanese-American National Museum until 4th October. Absolutely amazing works! :) If you only have a chance, go and check this one out! More info on the show you may find here! Photos of the making of the art and the opening on 28th August under this link and for those unfortunate human-beings like myself who can't get to the show itself, here are photos of the works of the show. :) One more word of comfort: there has been a book released on the making and the art work of the show. I am definitely going to get the book myself, so I'll tell you more about it here once I manage to get it! ;) Some info of the book here. Hopefully some of you can make it there! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment